Choosing the right family law attorney is a personal decision.
Whether your situation is likely to be amicable and straightforward or complex and contentious, our attorneys Sarah E. Liggett, Gail B. Goodman and Callan Riedel can provide thoughtful and sound advice and counsel. We believe there are three critical qualities to consider when selecting your family law attorney:
- Competence, including the ability to clearly explain your legal options and the likely outcomes, evaluate complex financial circumstances, understand the needs of your family and the best interest of your children, advocate for you in court if negotiation cannot product an acceptable settlement.
- Credibility with all decision-makers who may become involved in your case, such as judges, magistrates, opposing counsel counsel, mediators, and other professionals.
- Comfort with the attorney you select, enabling you to share all relevant aspects of your specific situation and to accept advice that is grounded in experience and knowledge of the law.
Beginning with our free initial consultation and continuing through every phase of your case, we will work closely together. Our attorneys want to help you make conscious, deliberate, and thoughtful decisions about your family law case and reach a favorable outcome.
We provide legal counsel for:
- Legal Separation
- Common Law Marriage
- Spousal Support
- Marital Agreements (Prenuptial & Postnuptial Agreements)
- Co-Habitation Agreements
- Parental Responsibilities and Parenting Time Matters
- Child Support
- Paternity Determination